Natural Beneficial Pond Bacteria treatment
100% NATURAL POND BACTERIA
The NEXT GENERATION OF BENEFICIAL POND BACTERIA
Aeromonas, Pseudomonas are a deadly bacteria that live in every koi fish pond, causing life threatening bacteria infections such as ulcers, fin rot, tail rot and more. These deadly bacteria attack koi and garden pond fish when they are stressed, causing many thousands of fish deaths each year.
More details about the deadly Aeromonas, Pseudsomonas here
Aqua MedZyme™ bacteria reduces the deadly bacteria in your koi fish pond, here’s how:
- Aqua MedZyme™ consumes the same food that deadly Aeromonas, Pseudsomona live on and starves them to numbers so low they become harmless to your koi & garden pond fish
- Aqua MedZyme™ builds a natural barrier to deadly bacteria
- Aqua MedZyme™ pond bacteria assists in healing koi ulcers and body sores
- Just one treatment every two weeks is all it takes to protect your pond fish from these deadly attacks
- Treats pond water as low as 40 degrees (F) Great for early spring & late fall treatments
- Aqua MedZyme™ can be stored at room temperature for 3 years or more
- Aqua MedZyme™ DOES NOT contain harsh chemicals, antibiotics or medications
- Aqua MedZyme™ will not kill the “good bacteria” in your pond filter
- Safe for plants, pets and wildlife
Now here’s the Best Part! Aqua MedZyme™ Dry treats more pond water in your koi pond than any liquid “Zyme” on the market and is priced less! One pound treats 125,000 gallons!
1 Pound: $39.99*
Treats 125,000 gallons
*Suggested retail price. Actual prices may vary.
More Aqua Meds natural Beneficial Bacteria