Some very sick koi and pond fish can not tolerate any treatment of any kind.
Follow directions carefully.
* X POISON X
* Keep out of reach of children
* Terminate Rx will stain everything it comes in contact with.
* Wear gloves and eye protection when mixing.
* DANGER: May be harmful or FATAL if swallowed!
* ANTIDOTE: If swallowed call a physician or Poison Control Center. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water or milk and induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with a finger, or, if available administer syrup of ipecac.
Do NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
* In case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes with plenty of running water for at least 15 minutes; for eyes get immediate medical attention
- Do not store below 60 degrees (F) or above 110 degrees (F).
- Do not treat koi ponds with invertebrates.
- DO NOT use TERMINATE if it has been frozen or stored below 50 degrees.
- All products (not just Terminate) containing formaldehyde are toxic if they have been frozen.
CAUTION This product is a clear deep blue.
If it is whitish or has “white cottony stuff” in it.
DO NOT USE!!
Terminate can not be shipped in freezing weather.
- ATTENTION: DO NOT USE TERMINATE™ ON FISH USED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
NOTE: Never mix any Aqua Meds Products with TAP water. The chlorine in the tap water will damage the natural “microbes” and medications in the products. Use good clean pond water.