TERMINATE® Treats Koi Pond Parasites
Specially formulated treatment for salt resistant parasites and fungal disease!
Aqua Meds® is proud to introduce TERMINATE® to our Aqua Meds™ line of quality koi pond products. Strains of salt resistant koi pond parasites, like costia and trichodina are becoming more common everyday. TERMINATE® is specially formulated to treat these tough salt resistant parasites.
TERMINATE® is one of the most effective Malachite Green (chloride) & Formalin products on the market and here’s why:
- TERMINATE® is formulated with malachite green chloride, (not the more toxic oxalate salt) and formalin (MG&F). Both drugs are less toxic and more effective in combination than if used individually
- TERMINATE® is very safe for treating costia, chilodonella, ich, oodinium and fungal infections
- TERMINATE® is safe to use on "scale less" koi
- TERMINATE® will not set back your pond filter
- TERMINATE® can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees (F), this allows you to treat when temperatures are cooler in the spring and fall
- TERMINATE® is less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other MG&F product on the market
- TERMINATE® can be shipped NON-HAZMAT legally anywhere in the U.S.
- TERMINATE® costs less than any other MG&F product on the market!!
- Now here’s the best part! TERMINATE® has a much shorter treatment period than other MG&F treatments on the market. Treat for 3 days and you’re done, as compared to 9 days of most MG&F products.
NOTE: Do Not use salt or any medicated treatments when treating your pond with TERMINATE®
One Gallon: $49.99*
One Gallon Treats 12,800 gallons Three Times
32 Ounces: $19.99
32 ounces Treats 3,200 gallons Three Times