Treats damaged Koi Slime Coat and Scales
Use Armor Rx™ when you see any damage to the scales or slime coat of your koi or pond fish.
Note: The “slime coat” on your koi and pond fish is like a “Suit of Armor” it protects your fish from all the deadly bacteria in your pond water from entering your fish’s body. When the “slime coat” becomes damaged your fish are at risk for serious koi ulcers, body sores and other bacterial infections.
Armor Rx™ will also remove chlorine and heavy metals from your pond water.
- What causes scale and “slime coat” damage to my koi?*
- Flashing: “rubbing on the rocks and sides of your pond”
- Parasites: one the main causes of scale and “slime coat” damage
- Netting: everytime you net or handle your fish you are causing damage to their “slime coat”
- When your fish are chasing during breeding activity they brush against the rocks and sides of your pond causing “slime coat” damage
- When you’re shipping koi or pond fish, shipping causes damage