Natural Pond Bacteria Treatment
100% NATURAL POND BACTERIA
The NEXT GENERATION OF BENEFICIAL POND BACTERIA
Aeromonas, Pseudomonas are a deadly bacteria that live in every koi fish pond, causing life threatening bacteria infections such as ulcers, fin rot, tail rot and more. These deadly bacteria attack koi and garden pond fish when they are stressed, causing many thousands of fish deaths each year.
Aqua MedZymeâ„¢ bacteria reduces the deadly bacteria in your koi fish pond, here's how:
- Aqua MedZymeâ„¢ consumes the same food that deadly Aeromonas, Pseudomonas live on and starves them to numbers so low they become harmless to your koi & garden pond fish
- Aqua MedZymeâ„¢ builds a natural barrier to deadly bacteria
- Aqua MedZymeâ„¢ pond bacteria assists in healing koi ulcers and body sores
- Just one treatment every two weeks is all it takes to protect your pond fish from these deadly attacks
- Treats pond water as low as 40 degrees (F) Great for early spring & late fall treatments
- Aqua MedZymeâ„¢ can be stored at room temperature for 3 years or more
- Aqua MedZymeâ„¢ DOES NOT contain harsh chemicals, antibiotics or medications
- Aqua MedZymeâ„¢ will not kill the "good bacteria" in your pond filter
- Safe for plants, pets and wildlife
Now here's the Best Part! Aqua MedZymeâ„¢ Dry treats more pond water in your koi pond and pond fish water garden than any liquid "Zyme" on the market and is priced less! One pound treats 125,000 gallons!
1 Pound:* $39.99
Treats 125,000 gallons
*Prices may vary.
More Aqua Meds natural Beneficial Bacteria